Thursday, December 08, 2005

Well, finally I’m in too…

Well, finally I’m in too…
Always wanted to blog, but never got around to doing so. Laziness playing the all-important co-conspirator. But then, as days passed by, kept feeling this irrepressible urge to start doing something that’s
1. Productive
2. Creative
3. Hmmmmmm… I’m so creative, I can’t think of another reason.
Anyways, I have genuine doubts as to whether the ‘creative’ part’s gonna come out. And whether this is gonna be a failed attempt (like the one that was when I thought I’d put up my home-page.. long story). But then, being the person that I am - I love trying. Just gonna try and force myself to do it, hopefully this shouldn’t have an untimely death.
I’ve always at some level felt I was good at writing, but contrary to my belief, reality proved me wrong, for every year that passes by, I seem to be losing my literary prowess (Keep laughing, I’ll still mean prowess). Feel sad at times, that four years of my engineering harmed my literary skills the most, something that I was intensely proud of, during my schooldays.
So, one fine day, I thought to myself, “What if I started blogging?, What if it helped me write better?. What if being subjected to the torture (;) of blogging, I actually end up sharpening my writing skills?. What if it could also be a way for me to spend some time to myself, away from the idiot box?. What if?.......” many more questions (But I’m sure u’d much rather move on, I’m sure u would’ve gotten the gist by now).
So, guess this is going to be a sincere attempt on my side to try to reclaim a little bit of what I’ve lost. Hope God (and a someone special :*) help me through my endeavour of.....Rediscovering Myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home